Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by dToys.fun (the store). Throughout the site, the terms ‘the store’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to dToys.fun.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the terms) apply to all products of the store. Please read them carefully before accessing or ordering any product from the store. Your access to the store or order of any product/service from the store confirms that you have agreed to all the terms stated.
The store reserves the right to amend or update the terms at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice, by posting an amended or updated version to the website. You should visit the website periodically to review the currently applicable terms binding on you. Your access to the store or order of any product/service from the store after amended or updated terms, confirm that you have agreed to all the terms stated here.
If you do not accept the terms stated here, you are not entitled to access the store or order any product/service from the store.
The store reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to restrict, refuse or terminate your ability to use the website, and to limit, block or prevent access to and use of the website without any liability to you.
This website is only contemplated for usage to the people resident in the countries where the delivery is offered by our website. We will not be able to receive and dispatch orders from the countries in which we don’t deliver.
The website is only intended for utilization by consumers; people who want to buy our products for personal use and not for business purposes.
We also have the sole right to reject an order if we reasonably find that consumers are buying our products for any business purpose and not for personal use and can contact you to discuss the matter first; before the cancellation of the order placed by the consumer.
Accuracy & completeness of provided information
If you want to order any products from our website then you will need to provide us with certain details.
You may be asked to enter information such as but not limited to your first name, last name, address, email address and contact number. You are responsible for ensuring that all of the information you have provided to us is accurate and complete.
We will validate the name, address and other personal information that you give to us during the ‘checkout’ process against appropriate third-party databases. If any problem arises, we will give you a call or email and it may result in overdue of the placed order.
How will be the contract formed between you and us?
The guidance/technical steps required to create a contract between you and us are as follows:
- A series of instructions will guide you through the ‘checkout’ process at our website. If you want to correct any errors you have made previously while providing the information or following the instructions, you will be able to do it by clicking the ‘back’ button.
- The order will be placed on our website by clicking the ‘order now’ button at the end of the ‘checkout’ process.
- We will send you an email to inform you that your order has been received. This will be not an order confirmation or acceptance of your order because we will have to carry out stock and identity checks before the confirmation of your order that is placed.
- Finally, we will then send you an email to confirm that your order has been dispatched to you. At this point, your order has been accepted by us and the contract is formed between you and us (unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order).
Where you have chosen to have your products delivered to you, we can deliver your products to anywhere within the serviced countries.
We always do our best to deliver your ordered products according to the timeline provided in your dispatch confirmation email. However, we cannot guarantee the delivery timeline due to the factors beyond our control.
The ordered product will be delivered to the shipment address, you entered during the ‘checkout’ process.
There must be someone at your shipping address to collect the order on your behalf.
In case of any limitation at your shipment address, for example in case of buildings, the order will be dropped at the building reception and you will be required to collect from there.
The incorrect shipping address may result in the delivery of your order at the wrong address. In such losses, we will not be held responsible.
The product prices are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the product/service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the product/service.
The store contains immense products. It might be possible that due to some technical or human error, any product is not priced at its correct value. Therefore, we at any time, without any liability are entitled to correct/update the prices. All the prices of placed/standing orders will be corrected/updated accordingly.
Discounts and offers
We may run special offers or discounts on our store from time to time or on special events. We reserve the right to terminate any special offer or discount at any time without any notice.
Cancellations/amendment of orders
To cancel/amend your order, please contact customer services and our official email provided in the ‘contact us’ section immediately. If your order has been dispatched, we will be unable to cancel/amend it.
Each product is sold subject to its product description which can be found on the particular web page for the relevant product.
Please note the following with regards to all product descriptions on our website:
We reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. This will not affect any orders for which you have already received an email regarding dispatch confirmation.
All sizes and weights are given as a guide only and are approximate.
The name given to the product that is on the website is not certainly representing its color for example:
- If you are having a specific requirement for an exact color or are unsure about the color of the product as it is viewed please contact customer services.
- As you know that wood is a natural product and, will therefore, carry minor imperfections and characteristics such as grain and color variation and knots. These characteristics are not classed as a manufacturing fault. Manufacturers normally use different grades of wood for items such as cots or beds and therefore the finish can appear differently. Words such as “antique pine” may not mean that the wood is “antique” wood, therefore if you have a particular requirement, please contact customer services.
- Accessories supplied to coordinate with the main product may differ in shade; this is normally caused by the manufacturing process and is not a fault.
The Goods when dispatched go through our stringent quality control process. If you think that any of the products you have received are defective, then in the first instance please contact customer services who will do their best to assist you. If the fault you have reported falls within our criteria then we will either repair the product or provide a replacement (which may be of the same model or a similar model with the same specifications, any delivery charges, returns costs and repairing costs shall be at your expense).